Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tim & Nicole: part 2

I had hoped to post this last week, but the cold/flu season is here and making its rounds throughout my house. Last week was my turn and while I am still dragging myself around, I am feeling a whole lot better than I did.
Anyway, here's some more on Tim and Nicole's wedding. (If you missed part 1, just scroll down a little.)
We started the day at Nicole's sister's house while the girls got ready. From there, we went to Whiskey Dix to meet the guys and wandered the Exchange District a little (you can find a small sampling of these in part 1). On our way out of the city, we stopped by some railroad tracks, paid a visit to A Maze in Corn and then family pictures and a few minutes of down time at Tim's parents' place before heading out to Niverville for the ceremony. Busy, yes. But oh so much fun!







I couldn't resist this:






1 comment:

Christie said...

What a dashing couple!
(Christie)