Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tim & Nicole: part 1

There was love in his look. Every time he looked at his bride his face shone with love. I loved it. I loved seeing her excitement as she waited to get ready. I loved it that she was so preoccupied with seeing him that she forgot all of our pre-laid plans. I loved it! I could've photographed their love all day... of course, I very nearly did.
At our first meeting, Nicole told me she wanted a focus on the pictures. She had already planned on using most of the day for picture taking with 4 different locations in mind, not including the ceremony and reception. LOVED it! LOVED her! Tim even threw in a suggestion for a location - which could be my favorite of the day. LOVED him!
I've broken this post into two parts because I had so many picture to share. So without any further "love"-ing, here's part 1:















No comments: