Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite of the month: November

My last post this month...It was a good month. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but I'm okay with that. Who really gets everything done anyway?!
I thought the light was really pretty this month. (You think it's funny of me to notice? That's okay.) I don't know why I never noticed it before. It just struck me as particularly pretty most days. Even though everything has been bare and brown, the light has brought it all to life, glowing or sparkling or shining prettily. I noticed that this month.
I came across this picture just today as I was searching for the picture I thought I would be using. I saw this one and just fell in love. I couldn't help myself! Look at the expression on his face! He looks so happy, so carefree. It makes me want to jump in there with him. (Plus, it shows off that beautiful light I was talking about.)


No comments: