Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just Because: Jason and Debra + girls

These pictures were taken on Thanksgiving (just to clarify for my American readers - Canadian Thanksgiving). It was a little chilly, but the lighting was great! We used their backyard which was perfect - wouldn't you like a forest in your backyard? I would!
In addition to family pictures, they wanted some pictures that would be suitable as replacements for the girls' school pictures. So one at a time, each of the girls ran out into the yard with me - no jacket - and I quickly snapped a few pictures before their smiles froze. Then they had to do it all over again for the family pictures. They were troopers. All of them:) Fun and easy to work with... what more can I ask for? Thanks, guys!
Here's a few of my favorites.







This one was taken especially for the one making the rabbit ears - love it:




Aren't they sweet?

No comments: