Thursday, August 5, 2010

Favorite of the month: July

Growing up, I can remember being rewarded at the end of the school year for a job well done. It was something Jonny and I wanted to do with our kids. This being our eldest son's first year of school, and seeing as he did well, we all headed off to Tinkertown to celebrate. We had FUN! Jonny and I discovered we aren't the fearless kids we used to be (the ferris wheel made me queasy). But we found that the boys, even the 2 year old (!), more than make up for our weakness. (I blame mine on the changes occured by giving birth 3 times. Though it could be age...)
This favorite was taken on the Spin the Apple ride. We were spinning crazily and I was plastered to the wall, so I didn't get to compose the shot or anything, I just snapped from shoulder height. And here it is, full of fun and life and happy memories.



No comments: