Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Favorite of the month: August

On time! Look at that! I can hardly believe it.
On with the picture:
This was taken on vacation out at "the lake". My husband was kind enough to indulge my desire for a photo of a water lily, so a-huntin' we did go. Thankfully, there were lots of lilies around or my kids may not have been so good about it.
Now, why is it my favorite? Um...because I like flowers. Because I like the reflection in the still water. I like how the water looks so dark. I also like the smell of the lily - not that you can see that in this photo. (Have you ever smelled a water lily? I just LOVE the smell of water lilies! I want to have that smell all over me all the time.) And did you notice how it looks a little bit like the flower on my logo? So it had to be a favorite!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture!

Christina :-)

Chad said...

Very nice. You have inspired me to blog about my latest flower pic.

Chad