Monday, March 1, 2010

full exposure

I've got a new series for you, titled so for the fact that I'm puttin' myself out in plain view for you to see.

I tear up every time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It never fails! I rarely watch the show, but whenever I catch the tail end of it, you know - at the big reveal, I'm crying. It doesn't matter that I know nothing about these people or what they went through. The emotion they express as they are given a new home gets to me. Every single time.

I watch The Bachelor. (cringe) It's true. I've been hooked for a few seasons now and I don't think I can even explain why.... nope - thought about it and I can't explain it. I just like it. So much so that I will put my children to bed early every Monday night so that I can watch uninterrupted. (They think Monday night is special because they get to "read" books in bed before they have to go to sleep ... little do they know)

I LOVE clean sheets. LOVE them. I love the feel of a freshly laundered and made bed. I love the smell. I love, love, love it! I will lie still in my nice, clean bed right after I've made it and just enjoy the moment. It used to ruin it a bit for me when Jonny would beat me to bed and I would miss out on the opportunity to be the first one to enjoy my clean sheets. (Maybe because he doesn't appreciate what he's experiencing.) On his most recent business trip, I made it a point to wash the bedding. That night I was the first one in bed. I was also the only one in bed, but I was blissfully happy with my clean sheets!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute:-)

Christina

Lindsay said...

Three very good reasons why I love you (and three shared guilty pleasures!).