Thursday, August 20, 2009

It must be LOVE!

I love my husband. Have I mentionned that before? It's worth saying again.
I love my husband.
The other night, he was washing the car and I was here, at the computer. (Typical.) He came in and casually said "It's a nice night. There's some fog north of town. Maybe you'd like to take your camera and go for a drive." And I was like, "oh"- in a surprised, pleasant sort of way. Of course, I grabbed my stuff and went.
It meant a lot to me that he was thinking of me and my photography. He's not really into pictures. He appreciates a good one, but the whole "hunt for the best photo ever" he's not really into. And that's fine. We can't all be like that:) So I really appreciate it when he shows an interest in my photography and suggests to me that I go do something I love. Because it means he loves me.






3 comments:

Kathy said...

Very sweet!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful...

And you married a good man :)

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful! and way to go Jonny!