Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just Because: Chris and Erin

So I've been sitting on this one for a while (not quite two weeks) and though I've only chosen 4 of my favorites so far, I figured I'd better hurry up and post them because they've both been asking where they are.
Chris and Erin are two of my favorite people and I never tire of spending time with them. They're such beautiful people - easy to be with, easy to photograph - and they complement each other so well. They made my job really easy.
Erin has always been an expressive person, using her arms and hands and every part of her face as well as words to tell you how she's feeling and I love that about her. Chris tends to keep things to himself a little more. But the other night I saw it on his face: his love for Erin - full and strong and sure. I loved it. I hope you'll both always recognize that look from the other.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weeewoooo
I love it!!!
Chris looks soooo good in the b&w one.