Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's back!!!

Please forgive my gratuitous use of exclamation marks, but I'm so thrilled to have my website back that I just can't help myself!!!! What are you waiting for? Go check it out: http://www.simplybeautifulphotography.ca/

In honour of the occasion, as promised, is the "it's back so you get a prize" prize. So, the first person to email me gets a FREE portrait session - one hour, retouched proofs and digital negatives all yours. And, the first couple to book me for their upcoming wedding will receive a FREE blurb photo book, designed by me, using their wedding pictures.

You can email me at info@simplybeautifulphotography.ca

Happy Thursday!

Update: Chad was the winner of the free portrait session - unfortunately he lives out of province so we'll have to wait until he's in town, but I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Laur said...

Our family loved the pictures you took! And seeing your wedding pics makes me wish you were born a lot sooner! Ah well, at least we found you now. Have a good hot weekend!