Friday, October 8, 2010

Christie

Christie is a dear friend of mine, so of course these pictures were super fun! As a bonus though, she brought outfit changes and chose the most perfect time of day for light. I could not have been happier!
For fun, we wanted to incorporate her pregnancy cravings - Starbucks, snap peas and chicken. While we did have access to some live chickens, they appeared a lot less friendly and docile up close. We did give them a little cameo, but they didn't make it to this one.
Obviously these were taken on a summer morning - I've fallen behind in my blogging. However, her due date is closing in and I thought I'd get these posted before baby makes its debut.

Christie - you're beautiful. Thank you for these memories.












4 comments:

Jenn said...

Gorgeous!!

Jenn L. said...

I have to say, I think these are probably the nicest pregnancy pictures that I've seen. Christie looks great!

Anonymous said...

great pics kristen ~christie is so beautiful :) esther

Christie said...

Kristen, you made this so fun!! Thank you, thank you :)